We're proud to announce that our Ischebeck TITAN Ground Engineering division are now members of the British Drilling Association and are looking forward to sharing their unique skills, and expertise with the association and their members.
The BDA strives to be the best in supporting the needs, activities and ambitions of its members. The aims and objectives of the BDA are outlined below:
- Improve efficiency, health & safety awareness and standards in the industry
- Promote and support scientific research into drilling techniques
- Promote and support the training and education of any personnel involved in the drilling industry including drilling operatives, supervisors, apprentices and engineers
- Promote and support the establishment of new and relevant standardisation
- Establish and improve Codes of Practice
- Liaise with Government bodies and Institutions
- Disseminate information to interested parties
- Compile relevant statistical support
- To collaborate with other related associations both in the UK and abroad to advance our industry.
- Promote the industry
- Promote BDA members as exemplars
The BDA sets out to achieve the above through a very varied programme which includes regular full and sub committee meetings; industry one day seminars; daily contact with its membership and others, and a very pro-active approach.